Broughty Ferry, 96 Dundee Road, Dundee, DD5 1DW.
Scottish Charity No: SCO03714
St Stephens and West Church, Broughty Ferry
Hire of the Church Hall.
Please contact Ron McPherson on - phone 01382 730786.
Pastoral Care - Tthe Rev Keith Hall should be Contacted by any members who may require pastoral care at: 33 Strathern Road, West Ferry, DD5 1PP
Tel: 778808 email: email@example.com
In order to avoid unnecessary disappointment, those residing within our parish and who seek Baptism for their infants or the solemnisation of Holy Matrimony should contact The Minister in the first instance.
Pastoral oversight of the congregation is now the sole responsibility of our minister whose contact details are: 33 Strathern Road, West Ferry, Dundee DD5 1PP
Tel: 778808 email: Keith Hall
The Church is situated at the corner of Westfield Road and Brook Street, at the West End of Broughty Ferry and was formed by the union of St. Stephen's Church and the West United Free Church, Broughty Ferry on the 8th November 1962. A very impressive church designed by Thomas S. Robertson and built in 1871, with galleried nave and many interesting features. An outstanding series of stained glass windows by Edward Burne-Jones, manufactured by William Morris & Co.
After the morning services we warmly welcome you to come round to the Church Hall to have tea, coffee, etc and to have a chat with friends.