An 'A' Listed building built in 1871. Designed by Thomas S. Robertson, architect, Dundee, who was a founder member of the Church.
Cruciform in plan, Gothic aisled. A four-stage tower with a spire is situated at North-east corner of the building. The nave is galleried with moulded gothic arches on round columns with finely sculpted foliate capitals. The panelled galleries are supported on cast iron columns. There is a boarded collar braced roof. The timber pulpit and communion table are under the crossing
The East and West Galeries were added in 1875 and the north gallery enlarged in 1877.
The chance and organ chamber were built in 1880 during Rev James Cooper's time as minister. The vestry was added at the south-east corner in 1874 which subsequently becane the 'counting-house' when a new vestry was built in 1957
The pulpit was ofset during renovations in 1930
The present Communion Table and chairs date from 1969 when the platform was extended
The original Church hall was built in 1894, but was burnt down in 1943 (under suspicious circumstances) and the present church hall was built in 1951.